Thursday, January 8, 2015

Altered Frame with Courteney!

Let's make something old, new again!!!! I was going through a few older items my mom had given me to Alter and I came across this Gold frame that I thought would work out perfectly for this project!
 
 



I added some sparkly gold paper to the frame and started layering!
Jamie's amazing NEW "Floral" stamp is absolutely stunning and comes with 3 different size flowers. Plus they can be colored to match any project!!!




Once I adhered the biggest of the flowers in the "Floral" stamp set I started layering the smaller ones. Putting Jamie's NEW "Emily" Bloom Girl right in the middle!!! I absolutely
Love the Steampunk glasses and gears that surround here. She is so beautiful and so much fun to color!!




I am so very excited for everyone to see and play with all of the Amazing NEW Bloom Girl stamps and stencil!!!
Xoxo
Courteney McMillan-Gibson

1 comment: